Click here for a complete list of articles to be moved.
Scooby-Doo is a dog that solves mysteries as part of the group "Mystery, Inc.." He is a rather timid dog when it comes to dealing with ghosts and supernatural entities who can only be coaxed into doing what he's told when presented with a Scooby Snack. He's also a bit of a joker who likes to play all sorts of pranks on his equally timid partner Shaggy, and he certainly loves to eat food!
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Enhanced Sense of Smell: Since Scooby is a dog, he has an amazing sense of smell. This allows him to help search for clues during mysteries.
- Increased Intellegence: Scooby-Doo, despite being a dog, is very smart and speaks English rather well.
- Adept Detective: Scooby is a well trained detective that is a large help to Mystery, Inc.
- Multilingualism: Scooby has the ability to talk to any animal simply by barking.
- Master of Disguise: To escape any monsters, Scooby will always manage to find a clever disguise and trick the monster.
- Unmatched Tracker: Scooby can track anything just by using its scent.
- Perpetual Appetite: Scooby-Doo, like his pal Shaggy, is always craving food and will eat a lot when it is around.
- Cowardice: Scooby-Doo, although a detective, is terrified of monsters. He will often reluctantly join missions while the rest of Mystery, Inc. volunteers. This cowardice can be easily overcome if offered sufficient food offerings or if a loved one is endangered.
- Mystery Machine
- The first Scooby-Doo TV cartoon was in 1969.
- In the cartoons and live-action films, his voice was performed by Don Messick (1969–1997), Hadley Kay (1997), Scott Innes (1998–2001), Neil Fanning (2002 & 2004 live-action films), and Frank Welker (2002–present).
- According to Scooby-Doo: Where Are You? #1, Scooby-Doo is 7 years old.
- 7 Appearances of Scooby-Doo (Johnny DC)
- Images featuring Scooby-Doo (Johnny DC)
- Quotations by or about Scooby-Doo (Johnny DC)
- Character Gallery: Scooby-Doo (Johnny DC)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: