Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Ghost to Ghost TV": The gang investigates a haunted TV studio as the clues start to add up to a former TV show host trying to chase out the current talk show and replace it with his own comeback show.
Appearing in "Ghost to Ghost TV"
- Parson Weakly
- Clark Barr
- Television Studio Spector
- New York City, New York
- Totally Asked - For Live (or T.A.L.F.) set
- Backstage area
- Building where "Rollin' In The New Year" is filmed every New Year's eve.
Synopsis for "Ghost to Ghost TV"
The gang investigates a haunted TV studio as the clues start to add up to a former TV show host trying to chase out the current talk show and replace it with his own comeback show.
Appearing in "Lean, Mean Mystery Machine"
Synopsis for "Lean, Mean Mystery Machine"
Velma and Fred finish the upgrades on the Mystery Machine as it is stolen by a team of thieves. But its all turned around as Fred uses the new features on the vehicle to stop the thieves.
- This book was first published on August 13, 2003.
- At this point, as the cover shows, the characters are drawn to match their clothing/new character designs from What's New, Scooby-Doo?. Fred loses the red ascot and Daphne loses the green scarf.
- Ironically, it may be these same new features on the Mystery Machine that allow the Mystery Machine to be remote-controlled by a villain in "It's Mean, It's Green, It's the Mystery Machine".
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Scooby-Doo Vol 1 75 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Scooby-Doo series
Links and References
- No external links.