Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- It is a glorious thing to be free.
- -- Scott Free src
As Scott was finally making his escape from Apokolips, he was confronted by The Superman who broke his legs and nearly sabotaged his escape, but Scott desperately opened the Boom Tube at close range, barely escaping certain death.
After finally capturing the estranged Superman, Scott and Luthor were confronted by Darkseid who, after disposing Luthor, offered Scott the Mobius Chair in exchange of Kal-El.
When Apokolips took over Earth with the Anti-Life Equation, Scott arrived to Orion's presence to reveal him the truth about their origins before abandoning them, deciding that their war was no longer his concern.
As he traveled to, and saw through, the Promethean Wall, Scott witnessed the soul of the universe which liberated his heart and blinded his eyes. And with his new clarity, he returned to Earth to assist the New Gods in their battle against Apokolips, providing them with information that allowed them to defeat Darkseid and win the war.
The conflict over, Scott wished his brothers good luck with their lives as he returned to the stars, were his future lies.
- Escapology: Due to living all his life on a hellpit, Scott developed an intense desire to get free from anything or anyone who restrains his free will. He was capable of alluding hordes of Parademons numerous times and managed to (barely) escape the grasp of the Apokoliptian Superman.
- Genius Level Intellect: His intelligence allows him to formulate plans and strategies to escape from seemingly anything. He has enough intelligence to build a Mother Box from scratch, upgrade human technology to New God levels,  and quickly master the extraordinarily complex technology of the Mobius Chair.
- Indomitable Will: Even though he was partially paralyzed and completely blinded, Scott still managed to fight and strive to stop Apokolips and free the universe from it's menace.
- Restricted Mobility: During his escape from Apokolips, Scott's legs were permanently damaged by the then corrupt Superman, confining him to chair mobility.
- Mother Box: A God computer that Scott managed to build all by himself. It draws it's energy from The Source itself. This device also gives him immunity towards the Anti-Life Equation.
- Pyrotechnic Flare
- Psionic Containment Unit: A vial capable of retaining the consciousness of the body-hopping doctor Bedlam.
- Aero-Discs (formerly)
- Boom Tube
- Mobius Chair: After Metron's death at the glare of Darkseid, Scott became the new master of the Mobius Chair, gaining access to the device's unique technology and capabilities.
- 3 Appearances of Scott Free (Earth-1198)
- 5 Images featuring Scott Free (Earth-1198)
- 1 Quotations by or about Scott Free (Earth-1198)
- Character Gallery: Scott Free (Earth-1198)
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.
|Elseworlds Character |
This character exists within an Elseworlds continuity, and as such is not a part of the mainstream DC Universe; they may also exist within the 52 Multiverse. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Elseworlds Characters."