Scream Queen was a member of Johnny Quick's Made Men in the Crime Syndicate. She was busy in a weapons smuggling operation when she and her fellow members were taken down by J'onn J'onzz and the Flash.
- Sound Manipulation: Emits powerful sonic waves from her vocal cords
- Scream Queen is the evil counterpart of Black Canary.
- 1 Appearances of Scream Queen (Crisis on Two Earths)
- 1 Images featuring Scream Queen (Crisis on Two Earths)
- Quotations by or about Scream Queen (Crisis on Two Earths)
- Character Gallery: Scream Queen (Crisis on Two Earths)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Crime Syndicate/Society member|
This character is or was primarily a member of the the CSA (Crime Syndicate of America • Crime Syndicate of Amerika • Crime Society of America), in any of its various incarnations, either on Earth-Three, Earth-3, Earth 3, or in the Antimatter Universe. As with all other CSA members, they are an evil version of a hero of the mainstream DC Universe, primarily the Justice League. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "CSA members" category.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."