Sea Wolf was a lyncanthropic Nazi super-agent who was created to work as a member of Axis Amerika. He originally appeared unto former Japanese super-agent Tsunami to offer her membership in Axis Amerika, but when she turned it down, Sea Wolf swore that he would become her enemy. He has made good on that threat as he confronted time and again both her and her fellow Young All-Stars member Neptune Perkins.
Sea Wolf has been a prisoner of Enclave A since the ending days of World War II. He told the members of the Freedom Fighters this before they were thrown into an underground level with an unknown species. He may have broken out of other high risk prisons in the past.
- Sea Wolf was created as a villainous counterpart to the now-vanished Earth-Two/Golden Age Aquaman, who was last seen in All-Star Squadron #59 and #60.
- 11 Appearances of Sea Wolf (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Sea Wolf (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Sea Wolf (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Sea Wolf (New Earth)
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of Aquaman, or members of the Aquaman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Aquaman Villains."