Sebastian was the eighth individual to assume the name of Brother Blood. As demanded by seven generations of tradition, whoever holds such a title is recognized as the High Priest of the Church of Blood and an emissary to the demonic entity known as Trigon .
Due to a seven-hundred year old curse, an individual can only achieve the title of Brother Blood through an act of patricide. There is no formal observation of ascendance, and the child of the High Priest can murder his father and assume his rank at a time of his own choosing.
- Energy Projection: With enough followers, Blood can shot energy blasts by the hands, powerful enough to kill common persons.
- Superhuman Strength
- Immortality: Brother Blood can be killed, but will not age.
- Charisma Brother Blood was a charismatic leader that managed to curry the loyalty of thousands of cultists around the world. His followers worshiped him as a god.
- Power Loss: Without followers, his powers will fade out gradually.
- Power Limitation: Blood will perform a annual ritual in his Pool of Blood to mantain his immortality.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 36 Appearances of Sebastian Blood VIII (New Earth)
- 8 Images featuring Sebastian Blood VIII (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Sebastian Blood VIII (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Sebastian Blood VIII (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.