"Legion of Super-Heroes: "The Dreams of Youth"": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in Legion of Super-Heroes: "The Dreams of Youth"
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Flashback only)
- Bouncing Boy
- Brainiac 5
- Chameleon Boy
- Colossal Boy
- Cosmic Boy
- Dream Girl
- Triplicate Girl
- Element Lad
- Invisible Kid (Jacques Foccart)
- Lightning Lad
- Light Lass
- Phantom Girl
- Polar Boy
- Sensor Girl
- Saturn Girl
- Shadow Lass
- Shrinking Violet
- Star Boy
- Sun Boy
- Timber Wolf
- White Witch
- R.J. Brande (Flashback and main story)
- Councillor Hathoir (On a TV or computer screen)
- Doyle Brande (Mentioned only)
- Marella Tao (On a TV or computer screen)
- Marla Latham (Flashback only)
- Circadia Senius (Flashback only)
- Lieutenant Zendak (Flashback only)
Synopsis for Legion of Super-Heroes: "The Dreams of Youth"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in The Atom: "What a way to start the new year 1940!"
- The Huntress (Flashback only)
- Justice Society of America (Flashback only)
Synopsis for The Atom: "What a way to start the new year 1940!"
Origin based on the original story from All-American Comics #19.
Calvin University sophomore Al Pratt, age probably 19, meets homeless former boxing champion and fight trainer Joe Morgan, and lets him live in his recently-inherited country cabin, where Morgan begins training Pratt in boxing and weightlifting. He is unaware that Morgan, suffering from multiple-personality disorder, also trained Jim Harper (the Guardian) and Ted Grant (Wildcat) under different names. After months of intensive training, 5' 2" college student Al Pratt rescues his kidnap-prone not-girlfriend Mary James from some gangsters, and then again from some ballroom robbers, and then adopts the secret identity of "The Atom."
- "What a way to start the new year 1940!" was reprinted in Last Days of the Justice Society of America.
- The Atom:
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Secret Origins Vol 2 25 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Secret Origins series
Links and References
- No external links.