Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"The Darkest House Part One of Three: In Every Dream a Nightmare": The Secret Six starts filming a commercial to advertise their services. Outside the Superior's Gentleman's Club, Scandal's girlfriend [[Liana Kerzner (New Earth)|Lia
Appearing in "The Darkest House Part One of Three: In Every Dream a Nightmare"
- Superior's Gentleman's Club
- River S Mall
Synopsis for "The Darkest House Part One of Three: In Every Dream a Nightmare"
The Secret Six starts filming a commercial to advertise their services. Outside the Superior's Gentleman's Club, Scandal's girlfriend Liana is abducted by a stalker. Meanwhile, Scandal has a dream about her ex-lover Knockout being in Hell, and decides that she must use the "Get Out of Hell Free" card that she had hidden, but it is missing. Scandal thinks it must be Rag Doll that took it, and attacks him. She stabs him and the battle stops. As he lies there bleeding, he inserts the stolen pass into the mouth of Parademon's stuffed corpse, and then dies. Black Alice convinces the team that Ragdoll is now in Hell, so the team decides to go get him.
- From DCCOmics.com: Part 1 of the 3-part "The Darkest House," the story readers have been demanding. A member of the Secret Six attempts to bring back a fallen loved one by using the demonic "Get Out of Hell Free" card stolen back in the first arc of the series! And as it turns out, Hell wants the card back...
- The license plate of the van used by Liana's abductor is Vermont: 6H859.
- The River S Mall in Iowa, which is a gateway to Hell, is likely named in reference to the River Styx from Greek Mythos.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Secret Six Vol 3 31 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Secret Six series
Links and References
- No external links.