Born into a circus family in Europe, Selina trained from an early age as a lion tamer. She looked after her cats and loved them like family. Her father, however, hated them and was constantly threatening to shoot them. One day, he got drunk and actually tried to carry out his threat, unaware Selina had removed the bullets from his gun. After the circus closed down, Selina moved to America and reinvented herself, opening a theatre in Gotham City and becoming a star of the stage with her beauty and singing voice.
- In the original comics set on Earth-19 (Batman: Gotham by Gaslight and Batman: Master of the Future), Selina Kyle made no appearances. A version of her was introduced in the video game Infinite Crisis as "Gaslight Catwoman", voiced by Olivia d'Abo. She was used as a major supporting character in the 2018 animated adaptation Batman: Gotham by Gaslight, voiced by Jennifer Carpenter.
- 1 Appearances of Selina Kyle (Earth-19)
- 1 Images featuring Selina Kyle (Earth-19)
- Quotations by or about Selina Kyle (Earth-19)
- Character Gallery: Selina Kyle (Earth-19)