Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Catwoman is a professional burglar and jewel thief, who uses cat-themed vehicles and traps to evade law enforcement and Batman, for whom she had a soft spot.
Later, Catwoman adopts a new costume in hopes of attracting Batman, but instead faces temporary replacement Batman Plastic Man.
In "The Knights of Tomorrow!", Alfred writes a book of how he thinks the legacy of Batman will endure. Bruce and Selina will eventually marry, and have a son, Damian, who becomes the Robin to Dick Grayson's Batman.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batman: The Brave and the Bold and its tie-in video game and comic book series, Batman: The Brave and The Bold and All-New Batman: The Brave and the Bold. It is an adaptation of Selina Kyle/Catwoman. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Batman #1.
- Catwoman was voiced by Nika Futterman.
- Her main look is based on the Golden Age Catwoman. The new look introduced in "Night of the Batmen!" is based on the Silver Age Catwoman, specifically the costume first seen in Batman #210 (March, 1969).
- 16 Appearances of Selina Kyle (The Brave and the Bold)
- 5 Images featuring Selina Kyle (The Brave and the Bold)
- Quotations by or about Selina Kyle (The Brave and the Bold)
- Character Gallery: Selina Kyle (The Brave and the Bold)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
Birds of Prey member