|Current Alias||The Sensei|
|Relatives||Ra's al Ghul (son), Talia al Ghul (grand-daughter), Nyssa Raatko (granddaughter, deceased), Damian Wayne (great-grandson, deceased)|
|Affiliation||League of Assassins|
|Universe||Earth-One, New Earth|
- ...The only loose end now is for you to die by SENSEI'S HAND!
- -- Sensei src
The Sensei was an aged martial arts master from Hong Kong and the second-in-command of Ra's al Ghul's League of Assassins. A power struggle soon developed between the Sensei and Ra's al Ghul for control over the League.
- Lazarus Enhancement: Thanks to his son Sensei has lived for several centuries thanks to his use of Lazarus Pits which he has used countless times replenishing his aged, injured, or even dead body. As a side effect to numerous exposures to the pits his strength, speed, stamina, agility, and durability has been enhanced.
- Martial Arts: His long life allowed him to learn numerous fighting styles over the years. He is easily the most knowledgeable martial arts master in the world.
- Swordsmanship: He is a master swordsman.
- Tactical Analysis: He is a brilliant tactician.
- He has been able to beat and wound Batman with relative ease, but due to his age he has incredibly poor endurance and grew tired in only a few minutes.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 33 Appearances of Sensei (New Earth)
- 8 Images featuring Sensei (New Earth)
- 3 Quotations by or about Sensei (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Sensei (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."