Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Servitor was an alien construct from another galaxy. Encased within a large cocoon known as the Ovoid, it was believed that the Servitor served as a possible advance scout for an other-worldly civilization. Years ago, the Ovoid chamber crash landed on Earth in the hills of Peru. Agents of the Cult of Kobra discovered it and brought it to their master's secret underground base in New York. Kobra awakened the servitor and ordered it to murder an unsavory accomplice named Horst Buchner. After finishing the deed, Kobra ordered the Servitor to seek out his twin brother Jason Burr and assassinate him. At the time, Kobra did not yet realize that he shared a physical sympathetic bond with his brother. The Servitor began rampaging through the streets of New York in search of Jason Burr. It tracked him down to Columbus University and tried to crush him inside of its robotic hand. Monitoring the action from his base, Kobra began to collapse in great pain. He then realized that whatever physical sensation suffered upon his brother, was visited upon him as well. He quickly ordered the Servitor to release Jason. The countermanding orders caused a short-circuit which triggered a self-destruct sequence inside of the Servitor's processor. The robot exploded instantly.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 5 Appearances of Servitor (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Servitor (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Servitor (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Servitor (New Earth)