Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Day Three: Earth": Sgt. Rock and Easy Company try to hold their position until reinforcements can rescue them. William Joseph Kilroy meets the crew of The Haunted Tank and rides in place of the recently wounded [[A
- Looks like the krauts got us right where they want us—the poor bastards
- -- Wildman
Appearing in "Day Three: Earth"
- Colonel Paul Marquardt
- Capitaine Jacques Tourneur
- William Joseph Kilroy, Up Front Magazine
- Haunted Tank (Military Unit)
- Major General “Blood and Guts”
- 442nd Regimental Combat Team
- "I Company”
- Private Barney Sakai
- Sgt. Hiko Asumo
- Hills of Foret du Champ
- Le Trapin Des Saules “Zee Trap of Zee Willows”
- Panzerkampfwagen VI Ausf. E, “der Geist”
- Haunted Tank (Vehicle)
Synopsis for "Day Three: Earth"
Sgt. Rock and Easy Company try to hold their position until reinforcements can rescue them. William Joseph Kilroy meets the crew of The Haunted Tank and rides in place of the recently wounded Arch Asher on a mission for scouting the relief assault to “the Alamo Boys”. Major General “Blood and Guts” decides to send in the 442nd Japanese-American regiment to save “The Alamo Boys”.
This story takes place October 25, 1944 to the early hours of October 26, 1944.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Sgt. Rock: The Lost Battalion Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Sgt. Rock: The Lost Battalion series
Links and References
- No external links.