- I was not alone. My Powers. My cursed, foul, fierce, dark, dire, wonderful Powers had been as an affliction to me. Separating me from Man. Making me hate Man for his Normalcy and resent him and despise and disdain him. My Heart was as black as my Shadow by this Time. But now... now I was no longer alone. There were others afflicted as me. And One... one I chose.
- -- The Shade
Appearing in "The Spider: 1951"
- Linda Dalt
- The Surpriser
Synopsis for "The Spider: 1951"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Shade Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shade series
Links and References
- No external links.