Appearing in "Escape to Battleground Earth"
- Shade the Changing Man (First appearance)
- Mellu Loron
- President Olon
- Ike Kempo
- Jake Gole
- Zokag the Demolisher (Only appearance; dies)
Synopsis for "Escape to Battleground Earth"
Rac Shade, a secret agent of the world in the Meta-Zone, a dimension near that of Earth, has been falsely framed for treason and sentenced to death. But a freak accident teleports him and other Meta criminals into the Zero-Zone between Meta and Earth, and he uses a sensor to enter Earth's plane. There, he uses the illusion-creating and body-defending illegal M-Vest to spearhead his drive to find another agent, Lt. Emp, who may be able to clear his name. But his former lover, Mellu, has come to Earth in search of him, hoping to execute him in revenge for the crippling of her family. And another Meta criminal is already loose on the planet, Zokag the Demolisher.
- First appearance of all characters.
- Shade the Changing Man's origin is partially revealed in this issue. Origin flashback continues in issue #2.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Shade the Changing Man Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shade the Changing Man series
Links and References
- Shade the Changing Man series index at DC Indexes
- Shade the Changing Man series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Shade the Changing Man series index at DarkMark's Indexing Domain
- Shade the Changing Man series index at the Grand Comics Database