Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"The Doom Puzzle": The Shadow and his agents prevent an army of criminals from stealing a battleship.
- [I am] one who loathes small, greedy creatures who prey on men...
- -- The Shadow
Appearing in "The Doom Puzzle"
- The Shadow (First appearance)
- The Shadow's Agents
- Margo Lane (First appearance)
- Burbank (First appearance)
- Moe Shrevnitz (First appearance)
- Harry Vincent (First appearance)
- Osgood Bamber (Dies)
- Several Unnamed Hoodlums
- The Shadow's Autogyro
Synopsis for "The Doom Puzzle"
The Shadow and his agents prevent an army of criminals from stealing a battleship.
- This book was first published on July 12, 1973.
- Reprinted in Private Files of the Shadow & Millennium Edition: Shadow #1.
- As the Shadow drives down a highway, there is a billboard advertisement for Marlene Dietrich's film, Blonde Venus.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Shadow Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow series
Links and References
- No external links.