"The Doom Puzzle": The Shadow and his agents prevent an army of criminals from stealing a battleship.
- [I am] one who loathes small, greedy creatures who prey on men...
- -- The Shadow
Appearing in "The Doom Puzzle"
- The Shadow (First appearance)
- The Shadow's Agents
- Margo Lane (First appearance)
- Burbank (First appearance)
- Moe Shrevnitz (First appearance)
- Harry Vincent (First appearance)
- Osgood Bamber (Dies)
- Several Unnamed Hoodlums
- The Shadow's Autogyro
Synopsis for "The Doom Puzzle"
The Shadow and his agents prevent an army of criminals from stealing a battleship.
- This book was first published on July 12, 1973.
- Reprinted in Private Files of the Shadow & Millennium Edition: Shadow #1.
- As the Shadow drives down a highway, there is a billboard advertisement for Marlene Dietrich's film, Blonde Venus.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Shadow Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow series
Links and References
- No external links.