Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Blood & Judgment": 1986: It has been thirty-five years since The Shadow retired, but to draw him out, someone is ruthlessly murdering his agents one by one.
Appearing in "Blood & Judgment"
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Margo Lane
- Harry Vincent
- Cliff Marsland (Dies)
- Clyde Burke (Dies)
- Hawkeye (Dies)
- Jericho Druke (Dies)
- Moses Shrevnitz (Dies)
- Preston Mayrock
- Preston Mayrock, Jr. (First appearance)
- Mercy Mayrock (First appearance)
- Larry & Eva
- Hsu-Tei (Kent Allard's son)
- Ching Yao Chang (Kent Allard's son)
- Mavis Lockhart (Harry Vincent's daughter)
- Mrs. Steelgate
- Lin Yu Yang
- Cranston's Estate
- Girasol Ring
Synopsis for "Blood & Judgment"
1986: It has been thirty-five years since The Shadow retired, but to draw him out, someone is ruthlessly murdering his agents one by one.
- Reprinted in The Shadow: Blood and Judgment graphic novel.
- George Rozen's iconic illustration from The Shadow's pulp magazine days, entitled "The Black Hush," can be seen as "The Strange Creature In Black" poster on the brick wall.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Shadow Vol 2 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow series
Links and References
- No external links.