Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"The Demon Triptych: Part III - The Lucifer Trident": The Shadowpact arrive in Hell and Blue Devil reminds everyone they are not there to stop the civil war but only to collect the Trident of Lucifer before Etrigan can use it for "big mischief." After a significant battle, which thwarts the inv
- We did it! No one else! Just us! A band of mostly substitute superheroes on our first mission and we enter Hell itself and kick royal demon boo-tay all over the place!
Appearing in "The Demon Triptych: Part III - The Lucifer Trident"
Synopsis for "The Demon Triptych: Part III - The Lucifer Trident"
The Shadowpact arrive in Hell and Blue Devil reminds everyone they are not there to stop the civil war but only to collect the Trident of Lucifer before Etrigan can use it for "big mischief." After a significant battle, which thwarts the invading demon army, Blue Devil grabs the trident and the team heads back to the bar.
Meanwhile Vortigar meets with the ruler of Hell (unidentified but likely Neron) who knows Vortigar had hoped both Etrigan and Blue Devil would die allowing Vortigar to assume the rhyming demon position. The ruler of Hell tells him that such a demotion will never occur. Vortigar informs the leader that Blue Devil wishes his family to be transfered to his estate, a wish the ruler agrees to in order to keep Blue Devil happy...for now.
Eddie Deacon checks on Enchantress who admits she has resorted to using her life force energy to keep the stasis spell going. Eddie says he polls the bar crowd every 30 minutes to see if any of the patrons have a way to save Nightmaster's life. In his private room Ragman prays to God asking him to step in and save Nightmaster.
The Shadowpact make it back to the bar when Etrigan, who secretly entered Nightshade's portal, attacks. The Midnight Rider, who's just had his legs broken in the surprise attack, uses his ghost guns to turn Etrigan into stone. Normally the effect wears off when the sun rises but there is no sun in the Oblivion Bar's dimension and they begin using Etrigan as a coat rack.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Shadowpact Vol 1 11 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadowpact series
- Images from Shadowpact Vol 1 11
- Blue Devil #1-31, Annual #1
- Day of Vengeance #1-6, Special #1
- Infinite Crisis #1-7
- Phantom Stranger (Volume 1) #1-6
- Phantom Stranger (Volume 2) #1-41
- Phantom Stranger (Volume 3) #1-4
- Ragman (Volume 1) #1-5
- Ragman (Volume 2) #1-8
- Ragman (Volume 3) #1-6
Links and References
- Shadowpact article at Wikipedia
- Shadowpact series index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Shadowpact series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Shadowpact review at TheFourthRail