Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shakedown was a mercenary who became a member of the Masters of Disaster. He possessed the ability to project powerful vibration frequencies. Shakedown was distinguished from his fellow Masters because of a severe speech impediment which caused him to consistently stammer.
The Masters of Disaster were first hired by the mother of Trina Shelton who wanted revenge against the Outsider known as Black Lightning for the accidental death of her daughter. Not willing to allow any more innocents to come to harm, Black Lightning surrendered to them. The Outsiders eventually rescued him however and Mrs. Shelton was killed by an accidental blast from Shakedown's teammate, Heatstroke.
Shakedown and the Masters were later employed by the Nazi war criminal Maxwell Tremaine. They protected his African "junkyard" from attack and came into conflict with the Outsiders yet again. Shakedown fought against Geo-Force, but Geo-Force had become proficient enough in long-range attacks that he was able to finally defeat Shakedown.
More Recently, Shakedown and New Wave teamed up in a kidnapping scheme. The kidnapping attempt went awry due to the two of them misunderstanding the financial ability of the Parent. New-Wave in a rage drowned her partner, killing him.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- Shakedown's real name has yet to be revealed.
- 19 Appearances of Shakedown (New Earth)
- 7 Images featuring Shakedown (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Shakedown (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Shakedown (New Earth)
|Outsiders Villain(s) |