Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When the First Emperor of China commissioned the construction of his tomb, a brilliant engineer by the name of Lao Yuqi built a hundred clockwork automatons to serve as tomb guards. The vain and jealous emperor ordered that Lao be entombed with him upon his death so that his genius would never serve another patron. Before dying of thirst, Lao reprogrammed one of the automatons with his own insights, values and priorities and gave it a semblance of free will. Thousands of years later, when the tomb was uncovered by archaeologists, the automatons went on a rampage in an attempt to topple the Communist government and restore imperial rule. These automatons were defeated by the Super Functionaries. Only Lao's reprogrammed automaton remained inactive back at the tomb. The Chinese government reactivated it and upgraded it with Durlan technology.
- Robot Body: Shaolin Robot is a sentient android who originally resembled a terracotta warrior statue. Due to regular upgrades by Chinese government scientists, he now has a more modern and sleek appearance.
- According to interviews, Shaolin Robot has been programmed with an operating system based on the I-Ching. Therefore, although he appears limited, he is quite versatile.
- While Shaolin Robot's real name is never revealed he is often called A. H.
- 17 Appearances of Shaolin Robot (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Shaolin Robot (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Shaolin Robot (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Shaolin Robot (New Earth)