"The Haunted Hippie": Reprinted from Many Loves of Dobie Gillis #26.
Appearing in "The Haunted Hippie"
Synopsis for "The Haunted Hippie"
Reprinted from Many Loves of Dobie Gillis #26.
- The cover of this issue reuses the cover gag from Many Loves of Dobie Gillis #20, but it has completely new artwork.
- "The Haunted Hippie!" was originally titled "The Bewitched Beatnik!" The story has been rewritten to replace all identifiable Dobie Gillis characters with their Earth-One counterparts, and also to update cultural references (such as replacing beatniks with hippies). The art has been retouched to also replace Dobie Gillis characters, and to update fashions and hairstyles. The art retouching is by the original artist, Bob Oksner.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Showcase Vol 1 81 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Showcase series
Links and References
- No external links.