Sickle, also referred as Captain Abramovici, is The Penguin's one armed lieutenant in his army. He was mentioned conjoined twin, Mister Hammer, performing at a Russian circus. They got into an argument and split up, joining separate factions in Arkham City.
Sickle first appears in the Cyrus Pinkney Institute for Natural History, in the Gladiator Room right after Officer Best is shot by the Penguin. Sickle holds Officer Forrester by the neck while Penguin addresses Batman and starts the "initiation". Sickle, Penguin and the other henchmen leave Batman to die.
Batman survives, and follows Penguin. Sickle has separated from his leader at this stage. He appears once more in the War Room. As Batman attempts to rescue Mr. Freeze, Sickle bursts through a wall with a number of henchmen, they fight with Batman, who once again triumphs, knocking them all unconscious.
- Missing Limb: Sickle, like his brother, is very slow and, having only one arm, is at a disadvantage when facing a fast hero like Batman.
- Rage: Sickle is full of anger and rage that, when fighting, he might even hit the Joker himself.
- Sickle was voiced by Steve Blum.
- Sickle has a "✰" tatoo, showing that he has origins from Russia. Also his brother, Mister Hammer wields a large sledgehammer. Sickle himself wields a large sickle. Hammer + Sickle = ☭.
- Sickle is seen in the "Joker's Carnival" challenge map, along with Mister Hammer.
- 10 Appearances of Sickle (Arkhamverse)
- 3 Images featuring Sickle (Arkhamverse)
- 2 Quotations by or about Sickle (Arkhamverse)
- Character Gallery: Sickle (Arkhamverse)