History of character is unknown.
Silhouette uses a "shadow box" to absorb his victims and transforming their shadows into duplicates that obey his every command.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 5 Appearances of Silhouette (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Silhouette (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Silhouette (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Silhouette (New Earth)
|Dial H for Hero Villain|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the bearers of the Hero Dial; Robby Reed, Chris King and Vicki Grant. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Dial H for Hero Villains."