- I see you.
- -- Simon Dark
Appearing in "Mousetrap"
- Ray Wheeler (Only appearance; dies)
- Unidentified serial killer
- Henry (a bus driver)
- Mister Dodds
Synopsis for "Mousetrap"
Ray Wheeler is a photography instructor at Gotham Community college. He is also a sexual predator. Ray sits in his car and watches the eighteen and nineteen year old students walking to class, wishing that they were just a few years younger. Simon Dark approaches his vehicle and has an insight into Ray's darker nature. He whispers to him, "I see you." then disappears.
Simon later meets up with his friend Rachel Dodds. He tells Rachel about what he learned of Ray Wheeler. He knows that Wheeler's behavior will only worsen and wonders if it is ethical to take action now, before the man has even committed a crime. Rachel is disturbed by what she hears, mostly because she only recently began attending class at GCC.
Simon goes back to his grotto beneath Sacred Martyr Church where he finds his creator, Gus. Gus apologizes for how difficult his life has been, and tries to explain that his actions were borne of love.
Later, a being who may or may not be Simon Dark attacks Ray Wheeler in his car and decapitates him.
- This issue shipped on November 12th, 2008.
- Includes DC Nation editorial #139 (Under Construction).
- The revelation that Gus is Simon Dark's creator was revealed in Simon Dark #12.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Simon Dark Vol 1 14 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Simon Dark series
Links and References
- Simon Dark series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Simon Dark series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Simon Dark article at Wikipedia