- Haven't you heard? All of the justice in this city comes from vigilantes.
- -- Adrian Chase src
Adrian Chase was Star City's district attorney who worked closely with the mayor, Oliver Queen. Adrian secretly operated as "Prometheus", a mysterious archer, who leads a campaign of revenge against the Green Arrow, enacting pain and penance on Oliver Queen for all the lives he unknowingly ruined while hunting down people from the List in his guise as the Hood. His main motivation is suspected to be related to the death of Justin Claybourne, with Prometheus possibly being his illegitimate child, although the villainous vigilante refused to confirm this suspicion. Targeting civilians and police officers, Prometheus recreated anagrams of people from the List that the Hood targeted, and also recreated a crime scene of Claybourne's bodyguards killed by Hood with the corpses of murdered SCPD officers.
- Deception He made everyone near of him believe on his good and kind personality, helping John Diggle to doesn't be arrested and offering himself to assume the guilt for the impeachment of Oliver Queen; while managed all of the hardest strikes against the Team Arrow.
- Martial Arts
- Peak Human Condition
- Tactical Analysis
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Arrow, its tie-in comic book series, and its related television series. It is an adaptation of Prometheus. The original character was created by Grant Morrison and Arnie Jorgensen and first appeared in New Year's Evil: Prometheus #1.
- Adrian Chase was portrayed by Josh Segarra.
- As Prometheus, he was voiced by Michael Dorn.
- Morrison used the alias 'Adrian Chase', the secret identity of the Vigilante in the comics. In the TV show, Vigilante appears as a separate character.
- Prometheus' real name is revealed to be Simon Morrison. The comics character known as Prometheus was co-created by writer Grant Morrison.
- 24 Appearances of Simon Morrison (Arrow)
- 3 Images featuring Simon Morrison (Arrow)
- 3 Quotations by or about Simon Morrison (Arrow)
- Character Gallery: Simon Morrison (Arrow)
|Arrow and Flash television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category:Arrow (TV Series) Characters.|
|Green Arrow Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Green Arrow, or his supporting cast including Black Canary and Team Arrow. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Arrow Villains."