|Relatives||Dr. Dabney Donovan (creator)|
|Affiliation||Evil Factory, Darkseid's Elite|
|Base Of Operations||Evil Factory, Metropolis|
|Unusual Features||Unique Physiology|
|Universe||Earth-One, New Earth|
|Place of Birth||Project Cadmus, Metropolis|
Simyan along with his partner Mokkari, are the diminutive proprietors of the Evil Factory an evil version of Project Cadmus created by Darksied and his elite. Simyan was genetically engineered by rogue Cadmus scientist Dr. Dabney Donovan. Simyan and Mokkari create various monsters to attack Superman and Project Cadmus. The two later attempted to create an army of Batman clones and used The Lump to infiltrate Batman's mind in order to gather information.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 20 Appearances of Simyan (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Simyan (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Simyan (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Simyan (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."