- Is it just me, or do you get the feeling that two's company and three's a terrible breach of security?
Appearing in "You Gotta Be Kidding!"
- Neptune Perkins
- Ace Atchinson (On a TV or computer screen)
- Fire (On a TV or computer screen)
- Power Girl (On a TV or computer screen)
- Seven Deadly Enemies of Man
- Junior Society of America
Synopsis for "You Gotta Be Kidding!"
The JLA have been turned into teenagers by Klarion. With the help of Anarky, they're able to escape the angry crowds and Point Men, and retreat to the Justice League Watchtower. Meanwhile, Klarion summons Amazo and turns him into a teen.
Martian Kidhunter finds Klarion telepathically, but is unable to learn anything from the witch boy. Li'l Captain Marvel then suggests they visit the wizard Shazam, but he refuses to help them. Frustrated by this, Superman Jr. decides to return to Metropolis.
The JLA Jr. then meets up with the rest of the heroes and decide to split up to work on as many solutions as possible. Aquaboy and Lagoon Man decide to try the technology and magic of Atlantis; the Wonder Girls look to the gods of Olympus; Kid Flash and Impulse set out to deal with the public perception of the heroes; Superboy Sr. decides to join Superman Jr. in Metropolis, and he suggests Batboy and Robin head back to Gotham; the JSA agrees to travel to Myrg to help Doiby Dickles get an aging gun; and Secret and Deadboy decide to track down Klarion.
- No special notes.
- Throughout the entire issue Kyle Rayner (Green Lantern), an artist by trade, changes his costume in almost every panel. Some of the costumes include a standard issue GL uniform, three variants of his own costume, a green version of Joto's costume, Alan Scott's costume and a green Batman suit.
- Some of the "hot babes" Aquaman is trying to watch on the Justice League Watchtower's monitors are Power Girl and Fire.
- Wally West insinuates that Billy Batson is lying about knowing a wizard and compares it to him trying to get attention by lying about knowing "electric pocket monsters" — a reference to Pokemon.
Links and References
- No external links.