History of character has not yet been written.
Kherubim Physiology: Kherubim resemble humans in appearance, but are physically far stronger and more durable and extremely long-lived, nearly immortal. However an evolutionary drawback to their near-immortality is that Kherans are almost infertile, only very rarely will a Kheran produce offspring. This effect is seen in real world natural environments, as longer living organisms will have fewer offspring than organisms with short lifespans. This is a natural check against overpopulation.
Immortality: Like all Kherubim, Entropy has virtually an unending lifespan. He has been on the world for the whole of human history and lived likely for centuries if not longer, prior to that on Khera and in the depth's of space. To a non-Kheran, he seems virtually un-aging and unchanging over the centuries. The exact lifespan of a Kherubim is undetermined, though Entropy is likely not considered a 'young' one given his appearance and position of authority. At the same time he has exhibited no signs of growing old just yet and likely won't for centuries to come.
- Enhanced Healing: Heals more rapidly.
- Enhanced Stamina
- Enhanced Strength: As a Kherubim, Entropy possesses a high degree of strength. The level of it is likely under that of Zealot's yet still far above a human.
Chaos Fields: Like her father she can manipulate aspects of chance & probability, making the most unlikely of things occur. only Sister Eve uses her ability to destabilize matter and energy to a destructive degree.
- Appearances of Sister Eve (Wildstorm Universe)
- 1 Images featuring Sister Eve (Wildstorm Universe)
- Quotations by or about Sister Eve (Wildstorm Universe)
- Character Gallery: Sister Eve (Wildstorm Universe)