The Sizzler is an artificial life-form created by Professor Snakelocks from photo-molecular energy siphoned from the Aurora Borealis. She once turned the Metal Men into humans and transformed Dr. Will Magnus into a robot. Like Platinum, Sizzler seemed to be in love with Doctor Magnus (getting jealous when he show affection to Platinum and vice-versa). She appeared to have exploded when Doc Magnus tried to add a responsometer, causing metal shards to plunge into his heart. Whether Sizzler really exploded or not (considering how powerful and unpredictable she really is, something that Snakelocks try to warned Doc Magnus about) is currently unknown.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Molecular Reconstruction: Well she was able to turn machines into humans and humans into machines.
- This version of Sizzler (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series and is now considered apocryphal.
- 4 Appearances of Sizzler (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Sizzler (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Sizzler (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Sizzler (Earth-One)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: