Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Skittre was one of several aliens trapped in the Psion "Killing House" on the primitive moon of Tallgrass. The captives of the Killing House were forced to fight one another in order to maintain their energy and vitality. Despite these conditions, Skittre aligned himself with a spellcaster named Juju and attacked a young warrior from Euphorix named Katydid. Juju used a magic attack against Katydid, but the Euphorian deflected the attack, aiming it towards Skittre. Frustrated, Skittre fought back by biting Katydid on the arm, but she managed to break free. Katydid disabled the symbiotic nerve center of the Killing House, and those trapped inside were no longer forced to fight one another. Skittre and the other captives agreed to remain on Tallgrass and use it as an outpost on behalf of the intergalactic freedom fighters known as the Omega Men.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 1 Appearances of Skittre (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Skittre (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Skittre (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Skittre (New Earth)