Ex-con "Skizzle" Shanks was an associate of Eel O'Brian and was present when O'Brian was accidentally splashed with the chemicals that gave O'Brian his incredible elasticity. Years later, after serving a lengthy prison sentence, Shanks bought a defunct chemical plant in a tax auction and concocted a mixture of all the various chemicals found therein into a compound he hoped will give him similiar super-powers. Amazingly, his plan worked when he purposely shot one of the drums, dousing himself in the toxic acid mixture and gaining incredible stretching powers.
- This version of Skizzle Shanks (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Skizzle Shanks (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Skizzle Shanks (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Skizzle Shanks (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Skizzle Shanks (Earth-One)
|Plastic Man Villain(s) |