Skokiaan was a veteran warrior from the planet Euphorix. In the years following the deactivation of Euphorix's planetary shield, Skokiaan was charged with training a young warrior woman named Katydid. Though she admired Katydid's natural skill, she believed that her young charge did not possess the true heart of a warrior.
Skokiaan was an associate of Primus, leader of the Omega Men. Primus sent Skokiaan on a reconnaissance mission to the primitive moon of Tallgrass to gather intelligence on alleged Branx activity. Upon arriving on Tallgrass however, Skokiaan was trapped inside of a labrynthian Psion dungeon called the Killing House. The house itself was parasitic by nature and fed off of Skokiaan's energy. Each new captive however, diminished the energy that the house could bestow upon others, so in order to maintain her strength, Skokiaan was forced to battle her fellow prisoners. When news of Skokiaan's disappearance reached Euphorix, Katydid embarked upon a mission to rescue her. Katydid was forced to fight against her mentor, but ultimately bested her. Their battle succeeded in burning out the energy cells that powered the Killing House, and its captives were set free. Skokiaan recovered quickly and was proud to see that the student had surpassed the teacher.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- Character created by Joey Cavalieri and Alex Nino.
- 1 Appearances of Skokiaan (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Skokiaan (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Skokiaan (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Skokiaan (New Earth)