The sinister Skull was not a professional criminal, but a wealthy man, who arranged for the escapes of several vicious criminals from prison. Each henchmen was assigned to steal a variety of precious items; from horse thieving to the Shining Knight's bullet-proof coat of armor, but want he really wanted was something money could not buy — youth.
When he finally gained a unique "aging machine," he stepped into the light beam and quickly died of old age. The irony being, the machine's wave length was set to produce "youth in animals," and the Skull did not switch the controls to "youth for man."
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 2 Appearances of Skull (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Skull (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Skull (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Skull (New Earth)