Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Slade Wilson was a man who, in the alternate timeline created by Barry Allen (Flash), headed a team of superpowered mercenaries, including the tech genius Lex Luthor, to discover the location of Aquaman's secret weapon and destroy it. However, he and his team were soon discovered and captured by Aquaman's forces, who proceeded to slay everybody on board the ship, including Slade.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox and is an adaptation of Deathstroke. The original character was created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez and first appeared in New Teen Titans #2.
- Because the film is and adaptation of the "Flashpoint" stories, this character is closely based on Deathstroke as he appeared in Flashpoint: Deathstroke and the Curse of the Ravager, written by Jimmy Palmiotti with art by Joe Bennett.
- Deathstroke was voiced by Ron Perlman.
- 1 Appearances of Slade Wilson (Flashpoint Paradox)
- 1 Images featuring Slade Wilson (Flashpoint Paradox)
- Quotations by or about Slade Wilson (Flashpoint Paradox)
- Character Gallery: Slade Wilson (Flashpoint Paradox)