Slade Wilson was an officer in the United States Army. For years, Wilson was followed by rumors of war crimes, but he was never charged for anything and continued to move up the ranks. At some point, he had a daughter, but walked away as he felt protecting people meant that you couldn't risk loving them. He was also subjected to experiments, that granted him an enhanced ability to heal.
In 2010, Wilson had assigned by President Martinez to oversee the Vigilante Registration Act. With this new authority, Wilson began building prisons to hold the super powered vigilantes. An activity that caused him to come into conflict with the Blur and his League of heroes, which resulted in a violent confrontation and one facility being blown up, with Wilson inside it. However, thanks to his healing ability, Wilson survived, even if he lost an eye in the explosion.
Returning to his regular activities, he found himself in combat against the vigilante known as Hawkman. Wilson managed to get the upper hand and stabbed Hawkman in the back, killing him. For his actions, and the fact that Wilson was among those corrupted by Darkseid, the Blur banished Wilson to the Phantom Zone. A few months later, Wilson was returned to Earth, by General Zod, in a comatose state.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and its tie-in and comic book series, Smallville and Smallville Season 11. It is an adaptation of Deathstroke. The original character was created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez and first appeared in New Teen Titans #2.
- Slade Wilson was played by Michael Hogan.
- 3 Appearances of Slade Wilson (Smallville)
- 2 Images featuring Slade Wilson (Smallville)
- 1 Quotations by or about Slade Wilson (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Slade Wilson (Smallville)
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|