|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
Slade Wilson existed in an alternate future timeline wherein the former members of the Teen Titans grew up and assumed the legacies left behind by their late predecessors. In this era, Deathstroke was a known adversary of not only the West Coast Titans, but of Roy Harper, the heir to the mantle of Green Arrow. Roy Harper was killed at some point in this timeline. In this alternate future timeline, Slade's daughter Rose began having an affair with young speedster Bart Allen - an affair that Slade never approved of, and he always blamed Bart for taking his daughter away from him. When the older Titans became a group of fascist dictators, Deathstroke began associating with their rivals Titans East. Conner Kent (now Superman) captured Deathstroke and brought him back to Titans Tower. He tortured him for information concerning Vic Stone's Titans East group and even went so far as to use his heat vision to amputate Slade's left arm. Slade managed to escape via a fake explosive eye that Cyborg 2.0 implanted in him and soon regrouped with Titans East. Deathstroke's final fate in this timeline is unknown.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Character created by Geoff Johns, Mike McKone and Marlo Alquiza.
- This version of Deathstroke has all of the same skills as his mainstream New Earth counterpart.
- 2 Appearances of Slade Wilson (Titans Tomorrow)
- Images featuring Slade Wilson (Titans Tomorrow)
- Quotations by or about Slade Wilson (Titans Tomorrow)
- Character Gallery: Slade Wilson (Titans Tomorrow)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: