Spewed forth from the sewers of Armagetto on Apokolips, the dwarfish Sleez was notorious for his vileness. Darkseid made Sleez his aide, but even Darkseid tired of his depravity. He was transported to Earth, where he captured Superman and Big Barda and mentally manipulated them into fighting for his own twisted amusement. Fortunately, Mister Miracle intervened.
Later, Sleez mentally enslaved the directors of Project Cadmus and forced them to make clones of themselves, thereby giving birth to a second Newsboy Legion. Following a renewed conflict with Superman involving the Project's Newsboys, Sleez was apparently killed when the torture device he used to enthrall the Cadmus creations backfired.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Sleez is an empath who can feed on the baser emotions of the average person and use that energy to bolster his own life force.
- He can dominate the minds of others, magnifying their most depraved desires.
- 7 Appearances of Sleez (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Sleez (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Sleez (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Sleez (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."