The Slicer was a notorious hoodlum who was held for a time in a jail cell next to one Sally Barnes, a young woman who had been given some of the powers of a magical entity called Loreli, the ruler of an extradimensional Fairyland. The Slicer escaped jail and followed the Justice Society of America (who were investigating the case) to Fairyland, hoping to obtain the 'Voice of the Loreli' for himself. He ingratiated himself with Loreli and persuaded her that she should team up with him to loot the outer world, but once Loreli felt that he had outlived his usefulness and that his ambition could be a threat to her, she magically transformed him into a dog and turned him loose back on Earth. The Slicer's whereabouts and activities since then are unknown.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 2 Appearances of Slicer (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Slicer (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Slicer (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Slicer (New Earth)
|Justice Society Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice Society, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Justice Society Villains" category.