Slig was a member of Darkseid's elite aquatic terrorist cell Deep Six. He fought against Darkseid's enemies the New Gods, as well as Earth's maritime guardian Aquaman. Though he has died several times during his career, Slig was killed once again when the Infinity Man was scouring the Earth, killing off agents of Darkseid. He channeled his power through a corrupt Mary Marvel and killed Slig with a lightning bolt.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 13 Appearances of Slig (New Earth)
- 11 Images featuring Slig (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Slig (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Slig (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of Aquaman, or members of the Aquaman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Aquaman Villains."