Slobo is the teenage clone of the the intergalatic bounty hunter Lobo. When Young Justice traveled to the planet Apokolips, Li'L Lobo was killed by Parademons. Due to still being in adolescent form Lil Lobo's blood grew clones from each droplet. The Li'L Lobo army saved the day before turning on one another battling to the death. The last clone standing grew into the real Lobo and back into his adult form. However one drop of blood formed into a smaller, weaker clone. This clone knew he was not the strongest and hid on Young Justice's space ship to keep himself from being killed.
The clone felt he was weak and did not deserve the name Lobo. He finally shook his depression when his teammate Secret, telling a story said "So Lobo here took it as a challenge." The clone proclaimed that he liked that and would henceforth be named Slobo. He became the team's mechanic and maintained a strong bond with Empress.
It was revealed that Slobo's body had began to degrade, causing him to weaken and go blind. With the knowledge he was going to die he sacrificed his life to save his teammate, Secret, from Darkseid's omega beam. The beam transported the Slobo's essence into the future, where he became trapped in his own statue in the headquarters of the 853rd century's Young Justice.
- See Lobo's powers and ability's.
- Bio-Fission: Like his progenitor, Lobo, Slobo possesses the ability to generate duplicates of himself from his own genetic material; specifically, his blood.
- 16 Appearances of Slobo (New Earth)
- 13 Images featuring Slobo (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Slobo (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Slobo (New Earth)
Young Justice member