Snurff was privy to Kadabra's plan to win a wager with the High Commissioner in their era by interfering with the murder trial of the Flash in the 20th Century and was present when Kadabra was defeated by the time-traveling Flash and six of his Rogues.
- This version of Snurff (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Snurff (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Snurff (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Snurff (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Snurff (Earth-One)