Soma was a massive, alien being of unknown origin. He was seen on the moon of Tallgrass in the months following the Citadel War. Soma was one of several beings who found themselves trapped within the labyrinthine corridors of a Psion structure known as the Killing House. The Killing House was symbiotic in nature, and in order to maintain an individual's strength and energy, they were forced to constantly battle with any and all other captives. Soma fought against and was defeated by the young Euphorian warrior Katydid. During this incident, Katydid succeeded in overpowering the Killing House's control over the other captives and they were set free. Soma and the others agreed to remain on Tallgrass to establish an outpost.
- Unique Physiology: Soma's physical attributes are many times greater than an average human being owing largely to his prodigious size.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 1 Appearances of Soma (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Soma (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Soma (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Soma (New Earth)