- Who was it who said "love is all you need"...?
- -- Lady Clay src
Sondra Fuller is a member of Strike Force Kobra who is transformed into a clay shape-changer by her employer Kobra's technologies, a process she agreed to become a subject for because she hated her own face.
Sondra and Preston fled Gotham and hid out in a cave where the couple lived together for months and had a child, who they called Cassius. Unfortunately, the kid was abducted by the serial killer Abattoir, who used the kid to blackmail Sondra and Preston. Sondra was forced to kill Batman, but she failed in her task and was outmatched by the new Batman, although she was able to inform him about her predicament. Afterwards, Sondra was taken by the authorities and most likely returned to the S.T.A.R. Labs facilities.
- Metamorphosis: Lady Clay can manipulate her physical features to make herself look like nearly anyone or anything. She can even alter her color. The only restriction appears to be a limited volume of mass. Her abilities are identical to those of Matt Hagen, but they are permanent, without the requirement for a source of protoplasm.
- 17 Appearances of Sondra Fuller (New Earth)
- 8 Images featuring Sondra Fuller (New Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Sondra Fuller (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Sondra Fuller (New Earth)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."
|Outsiders Villain(s) |