- Who was it who said "love is all you need"...?
- -- Lady Clay src
Sondra Fuller is a member of Strike Force Kobra who is transformed into a clay shape-changer by her employer Kobra's technologies, a process she agreed to become a subject for because she hated her own face.
After the Mud Pack formed and battled the Batman, Sondra fell in love with Preston Payne. Sondra and Preston fled Gotham and hid out in a cave where the couple lived together for months and had a child. Later, Abattoir, having escaped Batman stumbled upon the couple's hide-out whilst they were out for a walk and kidnapped their child Cassius in order to use him to blackmail the couple into killing Batman and delivering him his cousin. Lady Clay tried to kill Batman through transforming herself into the likeness of Gargoyle and a snake despite not wanting to kill again. Batman, however, got the best of her and injected her with a tranquilizer, Sondra was able to tell Batman about the truth behind her attack and of Abattoir's location before blacking out.
Holy anachronisms, Batman!
This article is in need of updated information.
- Metamorphosis: Lady Clay can manipulate her physical features to make herself look like nearly anyone or anything. She can even alter her color. The only restriction appears to be a limited volume of mass. Her abilities are identical to those of Matt Hagen, but they are permanent, without the requirement for a source of protoplasm.
- 16 Appearances of Sondra Fuller (New Earth)
- 8 Images featuring Sondra Fuller (New Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Sondra Fuller (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Sondra Fuller (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
- ↑ Batman: Shadow of the Bat Vol 1 27
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."
|Outsiders Villain(s) |