|Real Name||Sonia Alcana|
|Base Of Operations||Gotham City|
|Creators||Michael Reaves, Alan Burnett|
|Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman|
(October 21, 2003)
Rupert Thorne burned down the Alcana family's shop. Desperate to get back, Sonia joined the police and planned a way to get back at the mobster.
She united wealthy socialite Kathy Duquesne, who she had met at an art class, and Rocky Ballantine, a brilliant scientist, who was her old dorm mate. Both young women also carried a grudge - against Carlton Duquesne and Penguin respectively - and they decided to team up when they learned that the three mobs had united in an arms deal with Kaznia. They devised the persona "Batwoman".
After finally taking down the crooks, Sonia was unmasked, and forced to resign from the police.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- As Batwoman, she used a special glider designed by Rocky Ballantine.
- Sonia Alcana was voiced by Elisa Gabrielli while the fully costumed Batwoman was voiced by Kyra Sedgwick
- 1 Appearances of Sonia Alcana (DCAU)
- 1 Images featuring Sonia Alcana (DCAU)
- 1 Quotations by or about Sonia Alcana (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Sonia Alcana (DCAU)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|GCPD Officer |
This character is or was an officer of, or held a title in the Gotham City Police Department, in any of its various incarnations. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "GCPD members" and "Police Officers" categories.