Spak-Drom was a member of the Green Lantern Corps. He was present when the Guardians of the Universe called an emergency meeting of all 3,600 members of the Corps. The evil Krona caused the Central Power Battery of Oa to explode, killing several Corps members including Spak-Drom. His body was discovered by the Trontian Eddore who swore to avenge his death.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 3 Appearances of Spak-Drom (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Spak-Drom (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Spak-Drom (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Spak-Drom (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."