Strung out on dope and unable to score any drugs, Frido struggled with the side effects of his withdrawal. The recent increase in sunspot activity compounded his suffering. His head pounding, Frido headed out to the streets of Miami Beach, Florida in a final attempt to get his "fix" but was mysteriously transformed into a being of pure electricity. Unfortunately, his transformation didn't ease his suffering and he continued his quest for the drugs that would ease his pain.
- Electromagnetism: Sparx is constantly surrounded by an electrical field and can deliver deadly jolts of electricity by touch or via energy blasts.
- Flight: Sparx electrical field can also propel him through the air.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 1 Appearances of Sparx (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Sparx (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Sparx (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Sparx (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Firestorm Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of Firestorm and any of his supporting cast or members of the Firestorm Matrix. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Firestorm Villains category."