"The Haunting of Jim Corrigan (Part 3): Atonement": While contemplating suicide after the accidental death of his wife, Michael Holt is confronted by Spectre, who tells him about Terry Sloane, the Golden Age super
- A void exists and needs to be filled. No one can ever be replaced. Not your wife, not Terry Sloane, but their passing leaves a void that needs to be filled. Mr. Terrific served a purpose and that purpose isn't filled by Superman or Batman or even the Spectre. He worked at the street level. There is a need for that kinda hero today. You game?
- -- Spectre
Appearing in "The Haunting of Jim Corrigan (Part 3): Atonement"
- Michael Holt (First appearance)
- JSA: (Flashback only)
- New York City
- Stonehenge (Flashback only)
- JLA Satellite (Flashback only)
- JSA Headquarters II (Flashback only)
- Tower of Fate (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "The Haunting of Jim Corrigan (Part 3): Atonement"
In the flashback to a JLA/JSA annual get-together that takes place between Justice League of America #172 and Adventure Comics #466, the JLA Hawkman and the JSA Hawkman are both visible together in the same panel. It's likely an error, since there's only one Hawkman (Carter Hall) in Post-Crisis.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Spectre Vol 3 54 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Spectre series
Links and References
- No external links.