Stacy Macklin was an astronaut trainee alongside Diana Prince. Later, she participated as a NASA guest speaker at a S.T.A.R. Labs lunar exhibit, along with a space capsule used previously by astronaut Brice Rogers. Standing next to the capsule, Macklin was exposed to the same energies that turned Brice into the Moonman. In stark contrast to Moonman, Macklin developed the villainous alias of Lady Lunar. She attacked the exhibit, and coming into conflict with Superman and Batman.
She then waylaid Dr. Jenet Klyburn and used her hypnotic power to pick the scientist's brain, learning of a top-secret bomb S.T.A.R. scientists had worked on for the government. She then stole the bomb and planned to use it to destroy Metropolis. But Superman used his powers to build solar reflectors that bathed Macklin in sunlight, thus breaking the moon madness that held her. However, her sanity was only temporary as she return to being Lady Lunar during the Crisis on Infinite Earths.
- This version of Stacy Macklin (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Lady Lunar made no appearances after the Crisis, though she was mentioned as an Arkham Asylum inmate in Legends of the DC Universe 80-Page Giant #2, in which she is described as a Wonder Woman villain (which she never was).
- 11 Appearances of Stacy Macklin (Earth-One)
- 2 Images featuring Stacy Macklin (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Stacy Macklin (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Stacy Macklin (Earth-One)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."