Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stacy Macklin was an astronaut trainee alongside Diana Prince. She was exposed to the same energies that turned Brice Rogers into the Moonman and adopted the villainous alias of Lady Lunar. Superman and Batman defeated her. She returned to normal, though that proved only temporary as she went back to being Lady Lunar later.
- This version of Stacy Macklin (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Lady Lunar made no appearances after the Crisis, though she was mentioned as an Arkham Asylum inmate in Legends of the DC Universe 80-Page Giant #2, in which she is described as a Wonder Woman villain (which she never was).
- 10 Appearances of Stacy Macklin (Earth-One)
- 2 Images featuring Stacy Macklin (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Stacy Macklin (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Stacy Macklin (Earth-One)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."