Star-Man was a criminal who acquired super powers from some mysterious objects. The first item granted him super-strenth and the second item allowed him to defy gravity. In order to become extremely powerful, Star-Man needed a mysterious belt, which was the last item in order to complete the set. This belt had been recently found by Batwoman, who decided to try the belt, unaware of the ill effects it could have. Soon, Batwoman learned that the belt weakened her but it also removed the powers from Star-Man and so she decided to sacrifice herself in order to save Batman and Robin and stop the evil Star-Man. Fortunately, Batman was able to remove the items from Star-Man and gave them to Batwoman, restoring her health and the belt was finally removed. Star-Man was subsequently arrested and taken to the Gotham State Penitentiary.
- Star Emblem and Bucke: These objects granted Star-Man his powers and were part of a mysterious belt. When all the parts were merged together, it would give the wearer unlimited power.
- This version of Star-Man, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Star-Man (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Star-Man (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Star-Man (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Star-Man (Earth-One)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."