The first woman known as Star Sapphire was rejected by the Zamarons after her first tenure as a true Star Sapphire and was exiled in Seventh Dimension with an imitation of a Sapphire Star Gem (her jewel that grants powers).  Star Sapphire fought twice against Flash Jay Garrick during the 1940s.   Shortly after Iris West, wife of the Flash, died, Sapphira tried to control Carol Ferris, the new Star Sapphire, to destroy Hal Jordan.
- Imitation of a Star Sapphire Gem, which grants: Decelerated Aging, Dimensional Travel, Illusion Casting, Explosions and the ability to create a floating stair, which she uses to travel through the Seventh Dimension without problems (Different laws of physics prevent a person of normally move in that place). She could use the Gem to banish persons to the Fifth Dimension, which keep the victims visible from our dimension, spinning as by telekinesis in a loop until that friction with air burn them.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 4 Appearances of Star Sapphire I (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Star Sapphire I (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Star Sapphire I (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Star Sapphire I (New Earth)
- ↑ Flash & Green Lantern: The Brave and the Bold Vol 1 6
- ↑ All-Flash Vol 1 32
- ↑ Comic Cavalcade Vol 1 29
- ↑ In accord with All-Flash Vol 1 32, each 1 hour past in the Seventh Dimension is equivalent to 1 minute in our world; During Flash & Green Lantern: The Brave and the Bold Vol 1 6, the Star Sapphire was old, but she would be 60 times older if the Gem had no forms of artificially reduce her aging.
|Green Lantern Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Green Lantern of Earth, or the Green Lantern Corps as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Lantern Villains."